An EPC advisor can help you:

To declare the minor, students need to fill out the minor declaration form that can be obtained at the EPC program office located at Tech F279. The form will then be signed by an advisor, and the student will take the form to the WCAS Office of Undergraduate Studies at 1922 Sheridan Road.

Contact Mark Sheldon to set up an advising appointment.